Terms & Conditions
1.) APPLICABLE TERMS
- The contract for purchase shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
2.) FORMATION OF CONTRACT
- You can order our products via our website, phone, email or in our shop.
- Once we have accepted your order a contract is formed.
- Acceptance will take place on notification of you by us of acceptance of your order for the Goods. By placing an order, this is an offer to purchase and we may decline this for any reason.
- If you choose to provide us with your email address you will receive confirmation of your order by email. Otherwise, orders placed using our website will be confirmed on screen, orders placed by telephone will be confirmed verbally at the time of order and written orders will be accepted verbally.
- As soon as your order is placed our team are on it. This means we will be unable to make changes as it's already being processed at the warehouse.
- Cancellation of the order after receipt of the Goods shall be in accordance with the directions indicated on the returns form.
- If you received the Goods prior to cancellation you will return the Goods to us without delay after cancellation in excellent condition suitable for resale and in the original packaging. In order to return the goods, you must REQUEST A RETURN via our return form. If the goods were ordered via phone or mail, please phone for a Return Request.
- Following notification of cancellation any sum relating to the cancelled order shall be credited to you within 10 working days upon receipt of the Goods, provided that the Goods are returned by you to us in the condition in which they were delivered.
- You will pay for the cost of return of the Goods unless the Goods are faulty or damaged.
- We will not accept responsibility for items lost in the post when being returned to us and we recommend insuring your parcel on return.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your order whatever the reason may be you can return it to us for a refund. All returns must be returned to us within 28 days after you receive your delivery.
- Items must be returned unworn, unwashed with all labels and tags attached, in the original condition upon arrival, Items will not be accepted if they are returned in any other condition.
- Any items bought between November & December, you can return up until the 7th January with a no hassle return guarantee.
- Customers are accountable for return shipping charges. Remember Paypal Shipping may refund your shipping costs if you have purchased using them. We suggest a recorded or signed for delivery service so the parcel is insured and can be tracked. Goods are the customer’s responsibility until they arrive at our warehouse. Please note Postage Charges are only refundable for faulty goods or wrong orders.
- If you receive an item that is faulty or you have received the wrong order we will send you a pre-paid postage label after receiving your return request.
- We do not provide an exchange service. If you wish to exchange an online purchase, please place a new order for the required item(s) and return the unwanted items for us to process a refund.
- We don't offer refunds for any items purchased at a show or event. We only accept returns and offer replacements for Faulty Items or Items That Don't Fit.
5.) PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of the Goods shall be the price at the date of acceptance by us of your order.
- Delivery charges shall be notified to you and shall be added to the price of the Goods.
- Delivery shall only be made by us against cleared funds.
- Prices are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate where required.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- We are unable to price match our show offers with our online prices.
- We aim to dispatch all orders on the same/next working day, however we require a total of 3 working days for your order to be dispatched. All orders are shipped using our standard delivery service unless requested for express delivery.
- If we find an issue with your order details we will contact you before dispatching your order. In some cases we are trading at an outdoor event therefore we are unable to dispatch any orders until we have come back. This will be displayed on our home page and it will state the dates we return on. Your order will then be dispatched within 3 working days.
- If you have been unable to accept our goods from our couriers, and they have had to return the items to us a reshipping fee of £6.95 will be levied.
- All orders are tracked. You will receive a tracking number when your order is dispatched. If you have not received your order or there's an issue with your order please view our FAQ Page for further help.
- Our liability to you for the Goods shall be limited to the purchase price of the Goods.
- We shall not be liable for any loss of use, loss of revenue or loss of profit by you.
8.) EVENTS BEYOND THE CONTROL OF Mourne Outdoor Clothing
- We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver or for any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to the Goods, which is caused by any act or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
9.) DATA PROTECTION
- We may unless otherwise notified by you, use your personal data to advise you of other offers by us and subject to your prior consent, either verbally in case of telephone orders or otherwise in writing, may disclose your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Our rights and obligations and yours shall not be assigned without our prior consent in writing.
11.) THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
- A person who is not a party to the contract between ourselves and you shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the contract.
12.) PARTIAL INVALIDITY
- If any of these terms and conditions shall or any part thereof are unenforceable the enforceability of all other terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- No failure by us to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall operate as a waiver of that right or remedy and no waiver by us of any breach of these terms and conditions shall operate as a waiver of any subsequent breach.
15.) LAW AND JURISDICTION
- All notices to us shall be in writing and sent to: Mourne Outdoor Clothing
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed according to Northern Irish law and the Northern Irish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction regarding any claim or matter arising under the terms and conditions.